Ladder problem

Started by Peace Alliance, April 09, 2004, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

im pretty sure its 15%.  Someone reiliable told me but i forgot who
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

Quote from: Wildwoodim pretty sure its 15%.  Someone reiliable told me but i forgot who

if (mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT num FROM players WHERE era = $e AND land > 0 AND disabled = 0;"))/mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT num FROM players WHERE land > 0 AND disabled = 0;")) > 0.2) {

according to this segment of code its 20%

it also appears that only areas with at least 20% will have time counted
so eventually certain people may end up stuck in past eras

Peace Alliance

*mutters and shakes fist*  retto!

Gen. Volkov

The ladder system jusdges it by overall top ten, otherwise I would be in Mossflower already.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

No, it's for each group, Volkov.  You just haven't been in the top of Southward for a long enough period of time yet.

Gen. Volkov

I have held the #10/#11 spot for 5 days! I just haven't had them land to climb higher!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

sh0e

Quote4,830/5,760 (84%)
its working fine

i remember seeing you drop way out of the top area which would explain why its taking so long