The administrators

Started by Trogdor 22, April 12, 2004, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

If you IM me and say, "hi." and then nothing else, it's not going to help any. If you don't make any attempt to ask me, don't say I've given up. You can leave a message with me, and I'll probably see it, and if I have time to act on it, and you've given me enough information, I will.

As to e-mailing me, it is often a thirty minute task to figure out what people are talking about because they don't tell me anything (I get a lot of "My account is disabled." e-mails, and a lot of stuff which doesn't include important information. What's your account? Which server? Have you done anything wrong? Have you done things to be construed as wrong? [Likewise, I get lots of people IMing me assuming that I know exactly who they are, what their account is, what server it is on, and can verify that they're that person]). Anyone who follows the proper form for an e-mail, as described on the signup page, gets a response, assuming that their message made it through all the spam filters.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Gen. Volkov

Peace... you so don't want to be an Admin. It can really suck at times. I know, I am one on Hack Infiltration, and it has 3 more Admins than here with half the people.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wildwood

yea i e mailed retto about my friends disabled accounts and said there were nine of them i just assumed that retto would know since there were only 9 disabled accounts at the time
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Quote from: wolf biteRetto is overworked and under paid.  Well actually there are 3, but the others rarely come by.

Wolf Bite
Exactly, theres only one overworked and underpaid administrator, so why can't we get more? I hope I don't sound like I'm whining
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Peace Alliance

wildwood, a lot of the banning is done automatically. So if there were nine, its because the server noticed they all had the same e mail address or something.  

Garagas Ledavas

There should be more admins, since I'm not able to play Reg because I'm accused of multiple accounts. (Darth Bane= dead and not able to be deleted and Garagas Ledavas=protection and disabled)
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Well if we could get enough people to say they wanted more Admins, we could have them, but right now Retto thinks that most people don't want more Admins.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Billy

Did Garagas delete his Darth Bane account before creating the other one?  Billy would help Admin as long as he didn't have to code anything...
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Garagas Ledavas

Garagas had his Norton Internet Security on.  ;)  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

I think we need more admins, but it would be hard to come up with suitable ones..

Wildwood

I think the game is fine as is
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Billy

Billy would admin the game fairly, but Billy doesn't think anyone trusts him... :(
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL