Huge clans...

Started by Theilt, March 31, 2004, 04:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thraka

And if anyone is checking right now the top ten for mossflower is all allied except for liefdry who is on vacation due to almost dying before the alliance began. Should be interesting to see what happens to the poor land farm.... watch out it hits back!

*and no i will not drop it that it was kicking my ... when i tried to attack it, how was i to know that it had an army?!?*
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

windhound

depends..  
If you leave your clan and you're in the top ten, then you're gonna be smushled for want of land..  if enough people leave then they could start their own clan and go against the alliance..  not wise, but possible..  depends on cooperation..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Theilt

Quote from: thrakaAnd if anyone is checking right now the top ten for mossflower is all allied except for liefdry who is on vacation due to almost dying before the alliance began. Should be interesting to see what happens to the poor land farm.... watch out it hits back!

*and no i will not drop it that it was kicking my ... when i tried to attack it, how was i to know that it had an army?!?*
Are you in Moss? If so, then that might be my army. I sent a fair batch of troops to the mossflower landfarm.

I was thinking about hiring someone from South to do the same thing.

thraka

oh ok then... yeah i am in mossflower...
next question then.....

WHY?!?!?!?!  :blink:  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Theilt

Quote from: thrakaoh ok then... yeah i am in mossflower...
next question then.....

WHY?!?!?!?!  :blink:
Hey, it will help toughen up the lower ranked players :-D And if it doesn't, maybe the landfarm will get up to where I can attack it (hey, I am allied with everybody! I need to get land somehow!)

I wonder if people don't like it....  :ph34r:

Oh, well, I plan on doing the same to the southward landfarm.

Gen. Volkov

That's rather evil of you. But meh, I don't care, I don't go after the land farms.

I just figured something out, each region does not have its own top ten, because I was #15 in total, and that would put me in the Southsward top ten, but I didn't gain any minutes, so the only top ten that counts is the overall one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES