questin

Started by koala, May 05, 2004, 06:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koala

Cindarin

Seriously this guy needs to be CUT.  All he does is spam and well... nothing but spam.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Does he really want to hack these forums? Can he?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

lonewolf

AHHHHHH! Please stop this is not even funny.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Ruatine

As long as s/he's spamming in the Spa Room I don't really give a care whether or not s/he spams. Just keep your spam in the Spa Room, Koala (or whomever else you might be).

Oh, and if s/he was going to hack these forums s/he would've done it by now instead of just talking about it.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

lonewolf

yah but who is s/he on the game.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

Koala, you are not being funny anymore, and to be honest you never really were.  Shut up and reveal who you really are everyone.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

It's probably just someone from on here trying to stir up trouble.
*growls at 'em*

Wildwood

No, really?????
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

koala

KLAMATH! KLAMATH!

Sonoras

Isn't Klamath a real player?

The Lady Shael

Well, she was. Back in First Era.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

...Klamath?
Er, Koala, you're not Klamath...

Arguia Zsah

scamble! wuei, vbdhsdf!

gi uigiue vacgfu?

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

ehig!