Round 12

Started by Retto, March 28, 2004, 05:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Garagas: it's not all izzles, it's also izzos, eezies etc.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Retto::Likes the Top Warlords tool::

::Can pick up these statistics any time he wants::

It's very interesting. Oh, and #12, #13, and #14 are all land farms.
you should say who sent the most aid and stuff too.

Nohcnonk

Yeah, and the top money, food, loyalty, land, troops, etc. at any point in the game.

windhound

O.o  most cash at any point in the game?
dontya think that'd be rather bad for people like you Nohc who like to mass cash?
it'd be a very nice feature for someone like my brother who loves to steal (Latios was my brother btw, I was Latias) but..  *shrugs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nos

Personally I just wanna say congrats to TimberWolves tribe who ended in 9'th place and played crow the entire time.

wolf bite

Not only was a crow 9th, but he had moved north. The top ten shows all the nets, but it is not right that those that had fought to get north have their rank lowered by those in southland that don't have to fight against people in Mossflower. So.... it you take out southland, Timberwolves was about 5th and a crow.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Wow, first time ever my name's not on the list... Good job to all. :)
I will not deleted this

Stoat-tamer

wow, I joined right after it ended. spiffy

Wildwood

you didnt include kills.  I had the most with only one.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image