Die Hard Killers

Started by Immortal, March 09, 2004, 03:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal

This topic violates the no advertising rule.
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

caedo caelestis

You'll see the complete picture in a few days.

Ruatine

Since this violates the advertising rules of the forums, I moved it to the Spa Room.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I totally agree, Immortal! KILL THE NEW PLAYER HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL! KILL! KILL!

And don't lump Loren in with this lot, ok?

I've gone bad? 0 kills, mi'boy. And I had the chance to kill Holby (#100) while he was online, but didn't. Turns out THAT was a mistake. Holby decided to take half my land.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Holby

Quote from: TeufelSince this violates the advertising rules of the forums, I moved it to the Spa Room.
I don't think that's fair, time and thought was obviously put into this post.
We have a forum to advertise in now, I believe. At the very least, why don't you move it there?
I will not deleted this

windhound

*shrugs*  well, it was better than her just deleting it..  then all the effort put into this post would be lost, instead of just relocated..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

There. I edited out the link. Back to GD now....*moves* I did feel a little sympathetic, there certainly was a strong motive behind this topic.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Rough Raiders

i agree w/ the whole no n00b killing think but stop crying about it for christs sake. You people need to learn that its a game and the reset will come and if this was truely a bad thing the game administrators would stop it!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Garagas Ledavas

Just to tell you Immortal, I have now gone peaceful and will only attack when someone attacks me first. I am Flying Dutchman #6.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

The only CR member that killed noobs was Long Patrol.  I only killed members that really ticked me off or I thought were a threat to my empire.  Stop complaining and trying to get someone else to do your dirty work for you.....

~Badrang, Founder of the Conquerer's Realm

Ruatine

*shrugs* Just upholding the rules that the ~admins~ made.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Immortal

i'm not trying to get others to do the dirty work anymore...

got sworn at in the pms ingame... but some of the players aren't really dedicated to CR... so i'll just kill lp... maybe outlaw... dunno....

though.... they didn't have to swear at me to let me know that they were not really dedicated to CR...

Lol, and urran, I didn't care much for faf after the last round when i got 4 quadrillion nw off stock... had to store it though cause my hawk ratio wasn't to good yet... So the point is, I didn't care to play... and when I did, you were dead, i didn't even know that you were in CR.

(stock isn't as cheap anymore but it's still cheap....)
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Gen. Volkov

*Evil grin spreads across his face* You know.. the only REALLY good player there is Holby..And Peace if he is still there. Other than that, there's only a few good players, and some aren't in CR, which means that CR isn't so tough. I will gladly help you take those who you deem bad Immortal. Of course I will eventually have to try for the emp. spot meself... but until then, you've got me on your side.

*Will not mention his other reason for doing this, the reason for the evil grin*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Just a note, CR is not invincible. Just mass skiffies like I did. *winketh* Yes, I managed to break CR, but the retal was too hard.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Retto

Creation of topics to discuss another game counts as advertisements for that game. We had this problem before, where the Warbands people wouldn't use their own forums, and used this one. It will not happen again.

The post is not lost - I will send a copy of it to the author.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto