My Pride and Joy!

Started by Menatus, March 06, 2004, 04:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rough Raiders

w00t w00t for Gen. Volkov A.K.A. Volky
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Scarwake

Lol, sorry....I always think its Gen. Volvok...I dont' know why, but its stuck in my head like that....sooooo......

*is now a self-proclaimed artist of name changing*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Rough Raiders

it sucks when ppl spell the name wrong
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Scarwake

I know, I don't mean to do it....it just stuck that way...until I can get into habit of spelling it the other way....I've only got two letters mixed up.....the v and the k
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

NOO!!! *Sad* That sucks! You can't change my name! Please please try and remember that is Volkov.. or failing that, call me Volky....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Tis a cool drawing I was amazed when I saw it, one thing the head and stuff seems to squashed to seem like the real thing, though I haveen't watch beauty and the beast for like 5 years so i might not know.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Menatus

Everyone thinks it's squashed...or stolen...(because what else could you have meant by that you could get it off the internet within a few minutes?) or not good enough.

Well, they do better, because I'm not gonna let it affect me unless they can prove that it's stolen or they can draw it from scratch and make it less squashed :D

Ashyra Nightwing

..someone once said I stole something, but I actually drew it.. 'twas annoying.

*looks at it* Doesn't look squashed to me!

Menatus

W'thank ye, Ashyra.

See? It doesn't SOUND bad, but it feels TERRIBLE.