Tercios Dead!

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, March 05, 2004, 12:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

The combined power of 4 warlords has taken down Tercios, We had no reason to kill him.....but what the heck we had nothing else to do, so now he lies among the fallen greats.

Long live Kurtis Fjerstad

[edit] and to the other members of loren, Brock has nothing against you, it's just that Tercios's stats and rank made him the ideal target when we where choosing one.

Long live Kevin, Nick, Sean, Peter, and everyone else who was watching us make the attacks[/edit]

[You obviously know how to modify your posts since you did on your second post. Please utilize your knowledge, instead of double posting. Thanks.]
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

wolf bite

Although the Emperors had NOTHING to do with it, we thank you. He was attacking us at the time you attacked him.  And even further, all the land you got from him makes you guys a great land target. Again my thanks.

(does not like killing)
Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

-.-
Tercios greatly annoyed me..  spontaniously took over 20k acers from me today in 33 attacks..  
I dont agree on killing either, but, I cant deny that I'm quite glad he's gone..  hehe..
my thanks as well..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

*applauds quietly* Well done!

Larrusus Deathspear

Now we killed 'outlaws' (#201) because of retal after tercios's death
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juby (Tercios)

well since it appears the plan fell apart, i think I'll show how this was a bad move and how players who are as terrible as sslask (and I mean terrible, he often ends his turns with like 5% health).  It was the game vs the emperors so I came up with a plan, a few of us attack the emps and purposely get land fat, when they see that they'll be desperate for land to regain leaders, They'll attack us in retal and if we were fat enought they would get really fat and have to take more then a run of turns to max out their leaders, so as their are trying to get 100 per acre, before dropping land to get 175 per acre, we would then mission them when they were weak.  So I went on my run, took alot of land but was unable to break wolf bite or peace(times of the future) so I sent all my troops to the other members and sat around waiting to get attacked.  Now sslask and his cronies thought let's try and act tough by killing people for no reason except to act tough cause we know they don't have enough time or don't care to build up a new account and kill us cause it restarts soon.  When I died, it appeared that the entire plan just fizzled and people just wandered off (ala towlie from south park).  So not only did this guy screw up the game's only real plan in fighting the emps, he also bragged about killing a defenceless and purposely land fat player which is basically like beating a kitten in a burlap sack with a baseball bat.  And shame on all of you who applauded my death, that was horribly rude of you, windy said it was spontaneous and wolf took it personal that I had attacked them, they forgot that only a few days prior to this they had dropped me by 125 million networth spontaneously!  but when I take a little land from them (only like 25K in total) it's like I'm devil.  I don't know why Ashyra would be happy I died but I am very offended by your poor sportsmanship.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

Random pointless killing.... *snorts*  wannabe Slayers!

Although, I do thank you, it does kind of ease my position at the top.

By the way, I believe i am now an emperor... Thats twice! At least twice that i can remember, for i was only reminded of the first time the other night from ereptor... I really don't try that hard to be emperor, its not as exciting as taking one down... at least one that isn't all resources and ... like that. One like nohc will be in a couple of days :\

Juby (Tercios)

there not even good attempts at a slayer, you attacked top 10 players, they attacked me when I was like 20th, when i was land fat and when their was no time left in the game, cowardice.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)...windy said it was spontaneous and wolf took it personal that I had attacked them, they forgot that only a few days prior to this they had dropped me by 125 million networth spontaneously!  but when I take a little land from them (only like 25K in total) it's like I'm devil...
nah..  you forget that I wasnt part of that particular run against yall, I would have been, but, I was busy and didnt turn on my aim..  ah well..
Soundesign is an emp, and therefor a target, so I dont mind being hit, its just rather annoying  ;)  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

didn't sound design repeatedly leader attack me even though he was losing so I would lose leaders so Wolf and holbs could mission me? hmmmmm

windhound

nope, that would be another, if you could do a newsearch I'd tell you to do one, but, as is..  *shrugs*  check the top ten
Soundesign has 106 Offensive Actions at a (97%) accuracy, meaning that I could not have suicided..

Juby (Tercios)

errr... your quite right, I think it was five fingers but since I'm a week dead, I had forgotten, sorry, but it was still a little rude "quite glad he's gone" because of one attack, hmph.