Hello all

Started by Commander of the Ancients, March 01, 2004, 06:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Of course... specially if you ever want to be in Hack... which has finally restarted by the way.

*Strafes you with l33t monkeys of DOOOM!! Or possibly they strafe you.. not sure there..*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

Claude=Madame Claude=my Questors Bold character, whose personality was largely based on my meanie side. She enjoyed sparkley jewelry, eating pies, and killing people in slow gruesome ways, hearing their bones crunch together quite nicely. She got 2nd place in QB. *pets Claude*

http://www.terrouge.com/qb3/index.php?acti...on=view_c&sub=2
^her biography

Harpo

Hola Woodlehead! *loves calling people by nick-names*

Gen. Volkov

Ah. Cool. I like weird stuffies like that. *Not you Harpo, talking to Cal*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Helloooooooooooooo!

*squggles*

Yay for newbies!

Commander of the Ancients

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone its nice to see people around places like these who dont hate n00bs