I have to ask you guys all a very serious question

Started by Menatus, February 19, 2004, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lereac

WELL, I'm not a guy, so I guess this doesn't apply to me.   :D  

Gen. Volkov

Er what? THAT"S NOT YOUR DONUT! THAT"S MY DONUT!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Sporks are very important thingies.

*sporks*

~Lady Sporkus the Great

Gen. Volkov

Sporks! They are a spoon and a fork combined! Sporks! They should have knorks! Knives and forks combined!

And gibbons!
Musn't forget the gibbons!
Vry important,
Musn't forget the..... thingie.. jumps in trees.. what was it again? Oh yeah! GIBBONS!
Musn't forget the gibbons!

*Is on randomcrack, which makes you spout random senseless things*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

If anyone prods me, there will be some serious sporkage.

*sporks*

Gen. Volkov

*knorks* *Prods Ashy* *Snickers* I prodded you! I prodded you! *Summons his l33t monkeys of DOOOOOMMM!!! legions to protect him*

Ashyra Nightwing

Gen. Volkov