Brainstorming

Started by Peace Alliance, February 15, 2004, 10:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lereac

You could always go swimming together at the YMCA as a last resort...

Or you could have a snowball fight.

You could play a board game.

Or just talk together in your room.  (And yes, I do mean talk, as in the sense of conversation.  Not... anything else.)

Or...
You could make an exquisite corpse together.  An exquisite corpse is typically between three people, tough two will work just as well, where one person draws the head of a body, another the torso, and the last the legs.  You could adapt this by just halving a piece of paper, and one of you drawing the upper half, and the other (without having seen the upper half) drawing the lower half.  Anything can be used as legs or arms or the head - the torso could be a coke can, anything that resembles the body part in question.  One of the essentials of the exquisite corpse is that the participants don't see the other participants drawings, so it's going to be totally random.

That is fun.

Peace Alliance

ummm... corpse? lol. i think i'll take her for a walk somewhere cool, but i have to find somewhere cool first :\

Mark

Quote from: The Lady Shael*laughs* You guys negated your girlfriends?  :lol: Gosh, that sounded hilarious...
I don't a girlfriend...I was just speaking in loose terms.  *shuggs*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Lereac

Corpse as in the turn of figure.  Not dead body.   :D  

Gen. Volkov

Oh. I get it. *Is dense* I'm gonna go smack meself now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES