War

Started by Rocc Arrem, February 14, 2004, 11:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocc Arrem

I am the dplomat for I-T-G and I want to make an alliance with <==}= agaist Loren I messaged my clan leader but he hasnt gotten back to me yet . post if your interested
Rocc Arrem, greatest swordsbeast in all the Northlands,father of  Trisscar Swordmaid!
Rocc Arrem #63

I love cats I have one that fetches

Cool People:
Nohc
Gen. Volkolv
Guthorm Swordmaster
Wolf Bite
Boar the Fighter

Checkerpaw

You know, it's not a good idea to post this info publicly.  People in the wrong clan might learn about it.

:ph34r:

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

wolf bite

I rather like him/her.  Brand new to the forums and games, but jumps right it and starts making topics on the forums and attacking on the game.  Hehe.

I think he needs to get the hang of things a bit more, but I am sure he will get it soon.  

First off, posts about clans belong in the "clan" forum.  I will move this later when I know you have read it this.

Also diplomacy is a big part of the game, asking to find allies is good, stating who you are against is not as wise openly unless you have the power to back it up.  

There are somethings on the game that are likely to get a lot of people to attack you. Like making a kill or attacking someone a lot, or aiming at just one clan.  But the game goes on.  I am sure you will find thease things out. Be carfull.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Rocc Arrem

who cares if they do?and also I said post if your INTRESTED.plus my clan dosent have a forum  :angry: i  f it does I cant find  :angry: and if I could I dont know the pass :angry:oh by the way wolf bite Im a him
Rocc Arrem, greatest swordsbeast in all the Northlands,father of  Trisscar Swordmaid!
Rocc Arrem #63

I love cats I have one that fetches

Cool People:
Nohc
Gen. Volkolv
Guthorm Swordmaster
Wolf Bite
Boar the Fighter

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ill ask Retto to see if he can make us one and we're not big enough yet.

Badrang the Tyrant

Rocc, you are gutsy.  I like that, but you are also being short sighted.  Loren is one of the most powerful clans, and you are a beginner.  I think they'll let it slide this time...

Edit: Please no direct comments about the person, only thier ideas.  WB

Guthorm Swordmaster

First of all we are definetly not going to war against Loren 2nd of all i gave Retto all the info Wolf Bite told me to give and we havent had one made.