*waves*

Started by Ringet Loris, February 09, 2004, 09:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Waves* Hiya.. welcome to RWL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ringet Loris

CHEEEEECCCCKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!! *limpetpounce*

Quote"Upper-class" in the ROC, I believe.

*snerk*

Uhm, as to the greeting - I first posted a "hi, I'm new - welcome me!" notice - then I realized that the description of this forum was "discuss anything you like in the game", so I judged my thread was kind of inappropriate ... as it's nothing to do with the game ...

*Ringi*
;)
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

I hope you have a great and muchly spiffy time here, and that the forums come back to life soon..

windhound

*nods*
yiss..  *prods forums*  the forum needs 'new member pills,' and lots of them to keep it alive..  or maybe for some of the 'older pills' to reactiviate and start working again..  and not just fizzle out..  *fizzles*

Quote"discuss anything you like in the game", so I judged my thread was kind of inappropriate ... as it's nothing to do with the game ...

hehe..  there be's all kindsa topics in general discussion..  if you flip through the past pages you'll see that there are many odd and non-fitting topics..  

oh, ya, *waves* hiya Ringet Loris..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ringet Loris

*eats lots of new-member-pills* Well, I'll bounce around for a while and generally irritate people ... we'll see if that works, shan't we?

*Ringi*
;)
user posted image