what is the game?

Started by Rocc Arrem, February 07, 2004, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

RWL has too little land.. once everyone gets a little more land-fat, I'll play Reg. again...

Guthorm Swordmaster

Could you give me a link to Hack please.

Rocc Arrem

I tried to join LAppren but it wasn't on the list!
Rocc Arrem, greatest swordsbeast in all the Northlands,father of  Trisscar Swordmaid!
Rocc Arrem #63

I love cats I have one that fetches

Cool People:
Nohc
Gen. Volkolv
Guthorm Swordmaster
Wolf Bite
Boar the Fighter

Rocc Arrem

I just realzed that i'm on the turbo server would that have anything to do with it?
Rocc Arrem, greatest swordsbeast in all the Northlands,father of  Trisscar Swordmaid!
Rocc Arrem #63

I love cats I have one that fetches

Cool People:
Nohc
Gen. Volkolv
Guthorm Swordmaster
Wolf Bite
Boar the Fighter

wolf bite

Yes, turbo is a more blood fight that is faster paced and fewer people in a clan.  The big clans are on regular server. Please go there, Join the clan, Then in game mail the leader of that clan with your Aim or MSN.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Hack Infiltration

There is linky Guthorm. The round is suspended right now, but it will soon restart, the creator is having problems with development because he has very little time to do it. Anyways... BE QUIET NOHC! You're just mad cause you don't have it! Mucho land be mucho fun.. though I admit it got a little out of hand at the end there....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES