Loren Apprentices

Started by Holby, December 28, 2003, 05:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

LAppren is virtually a recreated LRecruit, again created by me. However, the teaching scheme is differerent. Last time it was up to the recruits to ask for help, to improve their playing skills.
This time the teacher goes to the students. EO was the first to take apprentices, now LAppren follows it as the second.
EO produced some great players of the game. LAppren can produce better players now we know much more about the game and the way it works.
As the first Master I shall train two willing players. When more join, I shall bring in other masters to help.
Once the Apprentices have the knowledge of everything I and my fellow Masters know, they can stay on and teach, or move on to pave a way of their own.
Loren Apprentices is a branch of Loren, it has its full support. Loren is a full 12-strong clan, currently leading in member numbers, total Networth, and is second in average Networth. It has proven its survival since overcoming Imperial last round of reg, and succeeding this round when many predicted its days were over. LAppren should follow in its success.

LAppren is mainly for new players, though those willing to learn more will be accepted. It offers vast knowledge of the game and protection from Loren.
It is required you either have MSN or AIM to join, as teaching will largely occur over IM.
(Mine: MSN: holby_72@hotmail.com AIM: Holby0)

Name: Loren Apprentices
Tag: LAppren
Pass: magicapprentice

I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Loren is Really bigger then you give it credit for.  No matter what clan Holby is calling himself, he is doing for the clan of Loren.  Although I don?t carry any flag behind my name, I state that I am a member of Loren; I will defend it, and ally its allies.  I know of at least one more ?master? that is waiting down in the ranks without a flag that calls himself Loren.

Holby can work any strategy within the game, he knows the math and how to use it.  He has taught others that have moved up the ranks with his instructions.  I also stand behind and beside Holby with his intent to make the game better by making the players better so they have more fun.

What I am saying is that this is a GREAT opportunity.  Learn how to play better, have a large clan behind you, and most of the game will be kinder to you because they know the clan is not aggressive.  If you are new to the game, then you can learn how to play.  If you have been around a bit and what you are doing is not working, then it is worth the try.  The only thing you give up is that no one in the clan is allowed to start a war from that clan or your classmates would be punished by your actions.  So there are attack limits that hopefully the rest of the game will respect and not over retaliate on those only doing land grabs to test their skills.

Wolf Bite
(a paid political endorsement, celebrity voice impersonated)  Hehe
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

Will I get paid if I put in a good word for LAppren? :D

I've joined LAppren about two hours ago, and twenty minutes after I joined, Holby gave me great advice.  I plan on following it and become a major Loren player.

Badrang

IFman

see, you can teach an old dog new tricks  :lol:  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Juska

Can anyone join or just the people in lower ranks, and new players?  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Anyone that is willing to be bound by attack limits may join.  The hope is that you want to join not to grow in rank today, but understand how to grow when you leave.

We are not here to take over the game, not here to make wars, just better players.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

anyone who wants to learn more should join LAppren, if you want to learn to play or just to get a little better. I think it is a good idea though i already know everything about the game. i just need to get a few more strategys. it is always good to have a bunch of strats.  :D differant games may need differant tactics
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Immortal

:D If you need another "master" i'll be willing to give it a shot even though i haven't played prom games for very long (started in late october) I have risen through the ranks quite fast and the only person within 30 accounts of me is 18 ranks lower and i have about triple his nw.  :D  Just an offer. I'm not a grand master like u two but i think i can teach quite a few things to the new people.
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Guthorm Swordmaster

I would join but i dont have an instant messenger when i get one ill join.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I should share the WW2 strat I had going sometime, Immortal. If it wasn't for the fact that Ruthless had like 5000 turns...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Immortal

Ruthless is Gargras...
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.