Is ir just me, or?

Started by VipersByte, January 28, 2004, 10:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VipersByte

Is it just me, or has the top 10, for the most part, dropped their clans?  This is an interesting tactic, if it isn't just me, cause then other clans can't declare war on them and drop them to say 150th..lol,

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or not..

Cheers  (<>..<>)
VIPERSBYTE

windhound

*nods*  it protects them, so if people really wanted to attack then they would get dessertions,which are really not fun..  and it prevents them from getting killed easily..  good strat..  you'll notice all the serious emporers/high up players of regular never keep a clan either, and wolf's downfall was joining a clan..

I'm really glad Nohc has kept his clan though, as it benifits me quite a bit  :)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Plus, all of us at the top are quite paranoid now that its the end of the seasona nd everythings coming down to the line *eyes everyone*

Retto

Mm...yes. I think about 3:45 will be the time that Turbo gets reset. The next game will also have the 1-3 player clans, but it will also be set so that you won't get out of protection until you have 10k land or 10mil NW.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Badrang the Tyrant

Why can't you up the max of clansmembers to like four or five?

I like the 10K land or 10mil NW though...

Nohcnonk

Pleeease make the clan limit 5!  That would help a lot, it's kinda boring to have the same kind of clans as before.  The protection until 10k acres will help a lot though.