Lets all bash on people because we need land

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, January 20, 2004, 05:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Bloodwake no matter what i'm doing in the game, i always love helping people. So please don't slander my name simply because you've decided you no longer like me as a person because i'm being evil in the game.

Fun For None

Topic Heading Should Be:

Lets all whine because we aren't good enough at the game

Larrusus Deathspear

To verify a few things.
I do retal attacks on anyone who gets more than 1k land off me, usually the retal fails because even with 2.5 million rats, the enemy is still to powerful

I thing that the slayers changing the balance of power is a good thing, it shows that anythings possible, but I do not agree with unjustified killings of people outside the top 10. Those people make themselves targets because of their power and should be able to defend themselves. But Wolfbite hasn't done anything to anybody recently, so that was kinda messed up, whatever. OAO
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Peace Alliance

Why would we attack anyone who hasn't made themselves targets? if they were the ones we killed, its 'cause they were worth killin... Anyways, slayers over. so i'll reitterate taht if you need any help i'll gladly help you, expecially if your a rat-masser  :D  

Deathclaw

I will also help if it is needed, I can get the stats of just about everyone in the game, and I'll advise you if you need it. My number is 246, and my AOL screen name is JasonthePyro.
Glory, Glory, Man United!