catch phrases

Started by wolf bite, January 21, 2004, 01:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Actually, I did O.o thingy before shael did....I can do it real life too *does it*

BEEP ~ I beep at Sean, and a few others, but mostly Sean, because he's funnier and relates better...

*thinks*
"If you don't leave my friend alone, I'm gonna send you a virus" ~ That is my catch phrase for weirdos online that won't leave my friends alone, they're are like some stalker dudes out there man, I've seen lots and gotten rid of them that way too, much funs...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Veranor

Quote from: Scarwake"If you don't leave my friend alone, I'm gonna send you a virus" ~ That is my catch phrase for weirdos online that won't leave my friends alone, they're are like some stalker dudes out there man, I've seen lots and gotten rid of them that way too, much funs...
I'm sorry but that amuses me. I think it sounds like the way you can win an easy starcraft game against idiots.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: ScarwakeActually, I did O.o thingy before shael did....I can do it real life too *does it*

BEEP ~ I beep at Sean, and a few others, but mostly Sean, because he's funnier and relates better...

*thinks*
"If you don't leave my friend alone, I'm gonna send you a virus" ~ That is my catch phrase for weirdos online that won't leave my friends alone, they're are like some stalker dudes out there man, I've seen lots and gotten rid of them that way too, much funs...
:) What about "Anywhoo?" Ye say that a lot.. yiss..

The Lady Shael

Most of the catch phrases I use now are ones that I stole from other people...like "heh", and "o.0" and ^_^.  And also the little dot's....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

The dots are mine! I used to use them all the time.. but I don't do it so often now..

Scarwake

Yeah, and Anywhoo is mine along with lots of other thingies.....  

*points at Ashyra* Dots are mine now!!! Bwuahahahaha!!!!!!!
*over uses the punctuation marks all the time*

I was gonna say something but I forgot....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Cindarin

I've been using the "..." since I was 10.  The good ol days where everyone thought I was 18, now how the heck did I pull that one off?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image