Peoples of the Empires, hear me!

Started by General Austin, January 14, 2004, 09:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

What do you mean Blades isn't joining in!?  The only people who are hitting me on reg are from Blades to begin with! Lol.

Now if you'll excuse me, now that I have Diablo II back it's time I get back to hurting teh newbs feelings. I'm OuT~!
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Blackeyes

Lol, this is going to be so badly fun to watch, wish I had a name so I could watch everybody die.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Cindarin

Don't worry Black.  I know i've been your ally in the past, however if you join up and ally yourself with him.  Imma have to kill you :)

user posted image

Blackeyes

Lol, come on buddy! Lol jk, I'm not playing.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Cindarin

Heh.  I know.  To be honest I have no idea where Slayer stands at the moment.  Guess that what I get for not going to school today.  Oh well, i'm sure i'll find out later tonight how we are going to handle this.  In the mean time have fun plotting nothing :)

user posted image

Holby

Random comment: Orcrist with Slayer possibility. Seemed to imply it. Hmm...
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Plotting.. hehe.. I actually came up with an Evil Scheme to attempt to bring down Wolf Bite, and the day I logged on to try it out, Wolf was gone, so was Rahl, and I had over 100 million more NW than the day before..

*thanks Rahl again for the aid*

I was happy.

Pluto

Easy on the drama there  General Austin this isn't Dancing with Wolves... It's just a game,just play it don't listen to some fruitcake that thinks he's cool. Just ignore him,can't be that hard.

Mark

Now, this is a perfect example that a good speaker can win over anyone.  Not many could can do it.  But there was and there is people that can.  Like Hitler (Sp? I don't spell "Hitler" everyday.), Bush and Julius Ceaser (there's many more)...all had that same talent.  This is where it's happening though, can't ya just see it?  Have fun with you new dictator! *laughs*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

*nodnods*
Hitler was spelled right..