HPRs are taking over the game

Started by Amoraq, January 14, 2004, 04:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

Each food is worth .02 whereas each cash is worth .0004. You get a lot less food than you do cash whenever you feast but being a marten throws a new element into the mix. With being a marten, you make a lot more cash and your NW goes up more, for every 25 times that you mine, than 25 times feasting does. Another thing though; when you mass cash, cash can't be stored but if you mass food, food can be stored. I don't know if any one else has experienced this but you should try feasting or gold mining or looting when you have under 100mil NW and then once you reach 100mil NW or over then try it again. You make about 5mil less food and around maybe 200mil less cash. Some seem not to believe me about that but it's true, I have experienced it before and if you don't believe me then try it for yourself.  
COOL STORY BRO

wolf bite

Yes, Leader Loot and Leader feast go down by about 20% (?) when over 1 mil net. You gave amounts that would be based on your hordes value of leaders.

So here is the trick.  When you get just over 1 mil net, store your food to drop you under 1 mil net.  There is a limit to the cash you can bank, the armies you can store, but no limit to the food you can store.  Also if you are just barely under 1 mil net and you feast for 25 times at once, then you will get the full value of your loot/forage for all 25 times.  

Eventually as you are forced to make your army grow, it will be come imposable to stay under 1 mil net. If anyone ever noticed, I stay for a long time just under the 1 mil level.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

*thinks*
That makes sense.. I'll have to try that next Turbo round..

:)  :)  :)  

Juska

My food is only 2% of my 81mil net, I'm ranked 8th on regular. Troops aren't really needed on reg. atm if you happen to be in the great Loren alliance. I've not been broken with troops since I joined NIF.(At least I think)
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Naltaca

When I said that food was worth .02, that was according to NW=food*10/500 but it has the extra /4 on the end. It is actually worth about .005 instead of .02 and yes, I was referring to a strat devoted to all leaders.
COOL STORY BRO

caedo caelestis

Quote from: JuskaMy food is only 2% of my 81mil net, I'm ranked 8th on regular. Troops aren't really needed on reg. atm if you happen to be in the great Loren alliance. I've not been broken with troops since I joined NIF.(At least I think)
Would you like me to try?

Juska

Nvm broken very badly....... Though Revenge is Sweet even if belated.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

grah. I'd say my skiffs are more than 90% of my networth now.. aid needed muchly..

Aqualis

Quote from: JuskaNvm broken very badly....... Though Revenge is Sweet even if belated.
Yes, but you still have less land than when I started. But you killed all my rats. Buy now I have twice as many.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis