Favorite Class

Started by Harpo, February 27, 2004, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

I can confuse people with my school lingo too weasels, I'm taking BBB 4MK, CLN 4UK and HZT 4U, I did pretty good in CIA 4UK and ETS 4UK but only a level 3 in ENG 4UK-2
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Ok, ok. :lol:

CCNA = Cisco Certified Network Associate
A+ = A+ Certification (Basically computer hardware)
UNIX = Well... I think you should know what UNIX is...

And Cisco is one of the primary makers of the routers that make up the internet and LANs. They offer training courses through Cisco Certified Academy Instructors (CCAI). http://www.cisco.com http://www.cisco.netacad.net
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Ruatine

Other: Psychology

Hard, but very intersting... by far my most interesting class.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

*ponders*
I like math, but dislike my teacher this year
I like science, but hate my teacher this year
I like Printing Graphics, but its not really a 'class'  as the teacher gives us about half the period to play on the interent on our school's year-old computers..  much fun..  plus I get to play around in Photoshop and Illistrator quite a bit..  much fun..
so I chose english..  very good teacher..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

When I was in high school, my favorite classes were probably Webmastery, JROTC, String Orchestra, AP English 4 and 5, Government, Drama, and Debate. ^-^ Then again, while in high school I took a total of 35 classes, so I have a lot to choose from.

Here in college, my favorite class at the moment is American Studies (tis a 6 hour class that's a combination of American Literature and American History that's team taught) and my fav. class of all time was Principles of Theatrical Makeup last fall.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementMy teacher in Sardis even has special hardware set up that we can remotely access the routers in his classroom remotely. One of only 3 schools in Canada that has this technology. :)
You've got to be joking me.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Nope. John Murtha is his name. He had a student a few years back who won something in a Canada-wide skills competition thingy. There's a little story about it on the Cisco site.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Harpo

My favorite is Art class. But I also like Llama!

Scarwake

I voted Social Studies( history), but Radio is like okay....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Veranor

We used to have a plastics class.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Holby

I will not deleted this

Sonoras

It was a hard choice to decide between math and Llama so I chose math because in Llama class my teacher doesnt let me go to the bathroom or get a drink.
I like math class a lot, even though I got a D+ on my report card (My worst), don't like my teacher that much, but it's really easy.

Ashyra Nightwing

oooh, plastics.

... I like lunch. Does that count?