KOVVW or KOWW

Started by Nos, January 19, 2004, 06:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nos

Ok, well on the Turbo game my clan noticed somebody who was in clan KOVVW which seems to look so very simular to my clan, ... they even put the same name for the clan name, this of course is highly annoying as we now have an impersonator, (And not a very good one sadly) i just wanted people to realize that KOVVW and KOWW are not the same and KOWW's only relation with KOVVW right now is one of war for multiple reasons one being the impersonation and two all of that persons attacks against KOWW, and its subdivions of KON and KOWW2, so if this guy hits you (Hopefully wont live long enough to do so, i just wanted you to be aware this person is not a member of KOWW
he is Cluny the Scourge (#152)

General Austin

Harr. I'll do all I can to kill him, for lack of better stuff to do in Turbo.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

thraka

Yeah should be interesting to see him survive as this impersonator is also striking members who are online as well. another good reason why he should not be on the lists for too much longer. should be funny to see how long he survives though.  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

alacazar

as of 8:30 he is donw to 1,000 land,    concidering the clan he challenged,   and how quick they act,  I would expect to see him red by very early tommorow

alacazar

Nos

Ok, So now that Cluny the Scourge (#152) is printed in a wonderful red colour there doesn't seem to be anymore KOWW impersonators out there, please if you see one post about it and we will do our best to deal with it in a fast and timely manner, for all those people he attacked and annoyed we're sorry but he was NOT A member of KOWW and no longer is able to do anything to you.

alacazar

and a fine congrats to KOWW for killing KOVVW less than 24 hours after stealing the name and chalenging the clan.        im making right now  at 10:30 and KOVVW is red

lonewolf1817

dont tempt me to become KOVVW. for a lack of nothing better to do.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

thraka

wouldn't matter he is gone. though it would be interesting to find out who the real person was behind the fake copy cat clan. see if it was someone in the list right now or previously hit and knocked down a few notches.

oh well i guess we shall never know unless they speak up
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

arafeiro

Well, Lonewolf.  As your quote states, "When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all.", I would just like to point out that YOU FORGOT TO CLOSE YOUR HTML TAGS YOU IMBECILE!!! ::disagrees::  :strange-eyed:  

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*
Kills happen fast on Turbo..

Pluto

Quote from: arafeiroWell, Lonewolf.  As your quote states, "When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all.", I would just like to point out that YOU FORGOT TO CLOSE YOUR HTML TAGS YOU IMBECILE!!! ::disagrees::  :strange-eyed:
Umm... When you're trying to get a point at someone in an arguement... The least you can do is spell right... Imbicile. Not imbecile. Sorry.

arafeiro

meh...you get the point.