Inside jokes

Started by Dixie Ros?, December 19, 2003, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

*ponders*

"Amy, I now know how you feel about the Small Keys. They come in nice shiny chests, and you think you're going to get something nice, like the Hover Boots, but you just get this stupid small key. It's the same with Compasses, and Dungeon Maps, which are almost useless. USELESS!
This game is taking advantage of my fear of Link dying. There's all this poisoned water, and as soon as you fall in, you know you're not going to be able to get out. But it takes so long for you to die! It's evil.
And Link keeps dying, and I keep wasting time, all because of this stupid fire thingie. And Deku Sticks. They're evil too. They don't burn long enough. *thwacks the person who designed The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask with a Deku Stick*
And there's the Master Sword.
Words cannot express just how SHORT it is! It's impossible to hit stuff with it, because it's tiny! The Biggoron Sword is nice and long, and not evil, but it's almost impossible to get.
And also, there's Ganon.
The Evil Ganon.
You know he's waiting at the end of the game, and it makes you not want to complete it.
I don't think I'm going to complete it anyway. It has too much thinking involved."

*gives Dixie Retto, 'cos it's Christmas*

Dixie Ros?

YAY! *cloggles Retto, who looks wayyy less then thrilled*

I agree about the Master Sword, sometimes. BUT. I have the Biggoron  sword. *taunts*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Meh.

*sulks*

*steals Biggoron Sword*

You have no idea how hard it is to kill Ganon without it..

Sonoras

????
Strange people.......

calria

Why, thank you!
*beams*

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Sonoras????
Strange people.......
*proud*

Sonoras

Zelda is a fun game......