Free land!

Started by The Lady Shael, February 27, 2003, 04:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

(*nods quietly with Cal* Still an idiot, but in a good way. ^_^ (We still love you, Holbs.))

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

I never used to post at all! I've been looking through the old topics, and I can't see my name anywhere..

(okay, maybe that's because my account deleted..)

Burninate

*quietly stabs Cal and Shael*
I said this to Julie the other day, when I was imitating Holby (XD). "Holby good". Er... yes.
Oh yes, don't be flippant with that sort of thing, or you quickly lose all the respect you had, for what that's worth.

Anyways, as to Shael, Holby (his name keeps popping up, dunnit now?) said:
QuoteShael's a nice girl, but an incompetent admin.
Now, I've got nothing against you, although sometimes your fuzzy logic is disturbing...heehee yes.. but anyways I think you should have stuck to being a mod, yes? And on that note, when is Ad retiring? He said he was retiring, but nooooo, he isn't. Come on, do not be ridiculous.
As to that fuzzy logic thing, best quote ever: (loosely quoted)
Shael: You're X.
Vera: Retto's pretty X too.
Shael: But he's an admin.

(Where X stood for 'stubbornness')
yes... best quote ever...
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Sonoras

I was really stupid back those ages when I was Bubble Gum Squad....at least now I know how to capitalize.....

The Lady Shael

I can't remember saying that last line, but I'm glad you think it's amusing.

Really great how the members of the Burninate have all called me an incompetent admin at least once. Perhaps you'd be happier if I gave up the position?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.