Favorite Final Fantasy?

Started by Menatus, December 19, 2003, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caedo caelestis

Quote from: MenatusOkay, this might be a little confusing, so let me explain.

Final Fantasy I - Didn't come out in America until recently on a Playstation game with both FFI and FFII.

Final Fantasy II - Ditto.

Final Fantasy III - Never came out in America

Final Fantasy IV - Came out in America in "Final Fantasy Chronicles" along with Chrono Trigger. (Spoony bard stuff, and Kain, and stuff.)

Final Fantasy V - Came out as FF2 in America for SNES, then was released in "Final Fantasy Anthology". (Farris, I haven't played it for a long time)

Final Fantasy VI - Came out as FF3 in America for SNES, then was released in "Final Fantasy Anthology". (with Terra and Locke and 14 wonderful characters. Kefka)

Final Fantasy VII - Just FF7 (with Cloud and that stupid Aeris and Tifa and Cid, etc. Sephiroth)

Final Fantasy VIII - Just FF8 (with Squall, Rinoa, whatever. Ultamecia)

Final Fantasy IX - Just FF9 (with Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, etc. Kuja and some other guy. If Kuja's a guy.)

Final Fantasy X - Just FF10. With stupid, stupid voice acting. ("No name" Tidus, Yuna, etc. Seymour)

I don't really count FFXI and FFX-2 as games, because it's dumb and I don't like it. (I hate playing girls, so FFX-2 is not an option, and I think the idea for FFXI is stupid).

Wow, I can't believe I remember that. I might have made a mistake, I'm not sure. I just bought FF Anthology off Ebay (because my dumb brother lost it, so I'm making him buy it for me for Christmas). And my personal favorite is FFVI.
Alacazar was correct in pointing out that FFI was released on famicon/nes in north america.

FFII was never released in NA until FF Origins. It had a graphics overall and was packaged with FFI for the Playstation.

FFIV=FFII(North America) for the SNES console, not FFV.

If you don't like the idea behind FFXI, then its your loss. You've probably never played any MMORPGs.

RazorClaw

Mine's FFTA. It's not listed... For GCN it's Fianl Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, it has SWEET graphics, it's a GCN exclusive. I want it for my birthday.

Menatus

Yes, it is my loss. Mwaha. MWAHAHA! ALL MINE!!

But I finally got FF6 and 5! woohoo!

*in the middle of Lunar: EB for the 72nd time*

Menatus

First of all, I'm not a big FF freak like everyone, and it was just off the top of my head anyway. I don't like online RPGs, and I'm sorry for making the gigantic mistake of putting FFII was FFV.

CoolClaw

I've only played one, Final Fantasy X,  it was alright. Theres another new one called Final Fantasy X-2.  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Sonoras

QuoteTheres another new one called Final Fantasy X-2.

Yeah,Blood Wake has it.Beginning of it is real weird.
Anyone who hasn't played FF really should.