For those of you interested . . .

Started by Checkerpaw, November 28, 2003, 09:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Is there anyone who would be interested in a sort of commission?  As in, I would ask you to get the statistics for a certain warlord and in return, you would receive a certain amount of money?  If so, please PM me.

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Menatus

Hehe. I'd laugh if the person who you ask to get the stats are the owner of those stats. XD!

Nohcnonk

Hmm.... I'm a bit interested but how much would I get?  Also depends on if the person is an ally...

Checkerpaw

Well, we would have to agree on a price.  Obviously, the more powerful the warlord is, the more you would get paid.  Perhaps a good ratio would be one million dollars for every million of networth?  So if you get me the statistics of a warlord whose networth is 20 million, you'd get 20 million dollars.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Menatus

Twenty thousand is 20,000, you know. Hee! So if the bounty was on me, and my networth is 28,000,000, I'd get like 2 billion 8 hundred or something. I don't know, probably a lot more/less. I'm REALLY bad at math.

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusI'm REALLY bad at math.
Look, p=1000n where p is price and n is networth. Here's the math:

1000p=1000000n
1000p/1000=1000000n/1000
p=1000n

so for you:

p=1000n
p=1000(28000000)
p=28000000000

Checkerpaw, check your math. Tania, you, too.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Checkerpaw

Sorry, my mistake.  I meant to say for every million in networth, not every thousand.  I'm not that rich!

:P  

Deathclaw

I'd be interested in your offer. In-game message me at 246 if you'd like to employ my services.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

20 million for 20 million? Now thats a rip off. The lowest a bounty should be is 100,000,000.

Anyhoo, I failed algebra twice, so...

The Weasel Liberation Mov

As a bounty it sucks, but all you have to do is espionage someone. I think it's a pretty fair price. It's not like you have to pour all your money into it.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Checkerpaw

Menatus, I'm not putting out a bounty on anyone.  I'm just asking someone to get a person's stats for me.  There is NO WAY that is worth 100,000,000 dollars.  For that price, I'd just produce the leaders and get them myself.

Juska

I think it's a fair price little extra cash for the leaders hounds, but you don't really need those reports if you mass a certain kind of troop your going to attack with that anyways, unless your really trying to take someone out much higher it shouldn't matter if your just going for landgrabs why waist the money and turns. Even if you get the reports you won't be able to do anything leader wise, I don't see the point.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah.. I think that the price is fair..