Brother/Sister poll

Started by Scarwake, November 29, 2003, 05:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

Quote from: ScarwakeO.o An older brother....*wonders what it'd be like to have a real older brother*
Well, he wouldn't be much older than me...I'll be 16 in February(2 months.)  BUT, I don't want him!!!  He risks me not getting a car soon....Because we'd have to get that oaf a car, and I'm not waiting any longer than I have to inorder to get a vehicle....
Plus, I kinda like being the oldest of 5 kids...*sets his evil stare upon the 4 other siblings whom some of which are not living in this household*
~prod~ don't forget mee..

And I have 5 other siblings. Including half, not counting in-law.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

windhound

I say you are better off without any siblings

Siblings stink! (although I would like a brother  )  

Fine you can have my brother. "Tosses windy out of window"

I also have 1 very very very anoyying step brother and then then there is another step brother that is 1 year old that is less annoying than my other step brother.
I put down 3

*prods*  I came first..  annoying things brothers can be..  you try to get on the computer for a few min, then they come and push you off..  that is why I have more than one computer (all rather old), yet, only one can be on the internet at a time, so..  meh..  

Quotes inside quotes are fun..

sry..  randomness..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: windhound
I say you are better off without any siblings

Siblings stink! (although I would like a brother ?) ?

Fine you can have my brother. "Tosses windy out of window"

I also have 1 very very very anoyying step brother and then then there is another step brother that is 1 year old that is less annoying than my other step brother.
I put down 3

*prods*  I came first..  annoying things brothers can be..  you try to get on the computer for a few min, then they come and push you off..  that is why I have more than one computer (all rather old), yet, only one can be on the internet at a time, so..  meh..  

Quotes inside quotes are fun..
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

sry..  randomness.. [/quote]
yiss... yery fun, but slightly annoying..

calria

It's more annoying to have to flip back through the topic to try and figure out what they're talking about, though.

Scarwake

Awww!!! Don't worry Ad, I didn't forget about you!!  How could I ever do that??  *truly doesn't know how he could possibly do that*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Quote from: ScarwakeAwww!!! Don't worry Ad, I didn't forget about you!!  How could I ever do that??  *truly doesn't know how he could possibly do that*
How cute!

o.O that makes Toggie my future brother-in-law. Freaky.
*chases*

Scarwake

Hehehe!!  Crud muffins that means I forgot to include Ad in my vote....Meaning I'd have 5 and not 4....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album