Romans

Started by wolf bite, November 21, 2003, 12:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob3

*cheesy tropical music, to counteract Raine's melodrama*

Firstly, I was referring to Wolf Bite being a hypocrite when he called himself, Holby, and Smilie, some of the best and very good players of the game, "farmers". That is outright ridiculous.

Shael, your post is long and nice, but has no point it's driving to. Put simply, RWL's a mob scene, and I pretty much dislike all it stands for. Dislike may be too soft a word.
Want someone to blame for that? Can't say. There's a brain drain that's catalysing itself. Ragefur, Stormclaw, and Klamath left. Things fell apart. Now Holby, Peace, I, and Vera left. Things are completely in fragments. Cal is never-seen, though she was half the backbone of this whole place. Making a post every week does not qualify as "here". If you ask me, the forums needs much more of her sort.

Oh yes, back to you Shael. If there was a point to what you were saying, say it right out. You seem to think I'm a hacker. Cheerios. I warn anyone here for all it's worth that if you think I'm a hacker I will detest and despise you for a looong time. Not much it's worth.
I find it charming that you make so good use of the Past Tense.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

Vengerak

QuoteFirstly, I was referring to Wolf Bite being a hypocrite when he called himself, Holby, and Smilie, some of the best and very good players of the game, "farmers".

I'm tempted to say that that would be more wrong than hypocritical, but I'm always wary of challenging you on facts.  People who do invariably end up being wrong  :P .

S'true, though.  I can't vouch for Smilie, because I don't know him, but I know Holby to be an excellent player, & from what I've seen/heard of wolf's performace, he's right up there too.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: bob3Put simply, RWL's a mob scene, and I pretty much dislike all it stands for. Dislike may be too soft a word.
Want someone to blame for that?
Fine. You don't like RWL, then leave. You no longer have a purpose here to stick around. Do you think you've accomplished something by stirring up trouble? I don't think you're a hacker, but hacking isn't the only way of stirring up trouble.

My point is, if your only point is to stick around a place you despise, telling us why you despise RWL, analyzing RWL's spiraling welfare, and provoking the members you obviously dislike, why make it worse? There is nothing wrong with making friendships online.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Quote from: bob3Cal is never-seen, though she was half the backbone of this whole place.
*raises eyebrows* Wow... I really need to stick around here more often. *ego inflates*

I must say I agree with Shael, though, at least to the most part. If you don't like it, be positive about it and help us change it, rather than crabbing at us and making us want to defenestrate you.