RWL Dictionary Poll

Started by The Lady Shael, September 19, 2003, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Please, please, PLEASE read my last post in the RWL Dictionary topic before voting, because there I go over the pros and cons. Think mightily careful about your decision, every vote is significant. I'm nulling, although my assistants (Nev and Cal) are free to vote what they wish....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

I hate pinned topics.  I have no idea why, I just hate them.  Put it on a site.

Aqualis

There are more advantages to putting the dictionary on a site.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Quote from: TR ShadowI hate pinned topics.  I have no idea why, I just hate them.  Put it on a site.
Heh, then I suppose it was a mistake to pin this poll? ^_^  :P

Wow. I actually didn't expect this...it's unanimous so far. I really had no clue to what I was going to do. I'll wait till I have more votes though. I want to hear everyone's opinion. Maybe till 20 votes, if possible.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

TR Shadow

*Unpins the topic*

I HATE the Pinning thing.

~This message was brought to you by Julie who thinks her opinion matters more than anyone elses~

The Lady Shael

Hey, um. Weird. When did you become a mod?! And while I dislike pinned topics myself, they are necessary in some circumstances, and this is one of them. *pins topic again*

Ashyra Nightwing

lol... Keep the topic pinned. Everyone can see it that way.

Put it on a site!

TR Shadow

Fine, Shael.  Have it your way =P.

Cindarin

I nulled.  It does not truly bother me where it goes.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image