Not that anyone cares

Started by Gen. Volkov, November 11, 2003, 05:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Nevermind about what I said earlier. Thanks for the wonderful mocking Boze... really nice and mature. In the words of Cartman "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Oh and don't forget: "I hate you guys so very, very much." Thank you and good night. Ya [---Again, never mocking you. If you take my post so seriously, it must apply to you (I don't any specific names). And thanks for the profanity. Gave me a chance it insert my own thoughts. Witty comments by the way. ~Boze---]! *From Happy Gilmore* (Note to all: I may still post in the clan forums.. and possibly the RP forum.. but otherwise NEVER again!)

[And if you use profanity again, you won't be posting in any forums]

[Profanity? Ok.... anyway... I took your post at face value... you know why? because emotions are hard to discern in text unless you insert them. You may not name any specific names but its clear who your talking about. You don't have to be a rocket scientist. Boze, I like you, your a cool guy.. but mocking my serious post about me leaving is not cool, I repeat not cool. I was not posting for attention, I was just posting that I was leaving because I was already absent for 4 days... hence the title.  However, I had posted upon returning.. I was just letting you all know that you wouldn't be hearing from me again, because these forums aren't worth it anymore. I really don't think its profanity.. but seeing as I won't be posting in most of these forums anymore, it really doesn't matter.. but I won't use it again. Now for the last time, thank you and GOOD BYE!]

[Actually, I was refering to Peace Alliance more than anyone... but again... I was not targeting anyone specifically. As stated elsewhere, the leaving... thing... runs to the highest ranks of the most respected players.]
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

*shakes head in despair*  Hope to see you around the game and TSR, Volkov.

Everyone seems to be leaving now...

General Austin

Volkov, you are cool. I never saw why everyone here disliked you.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Badrang the Tyrant

Yea, I mean what would the forums be like without hearing about the Stoat-massing? :D  

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs* Seeing as this is my goodbye topic.. I guess I can post here without going back on what I said..
Austin>> Thanks.. I know why for the most part.. but I still can't see why me spamming is bad when they do it more than me...

Badrang> Thanks for the support and I'll see you round also. You'll still hear about skiff massing...

Tata...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

Jeez! I kind of wish I had left. I'll be here in a few years and I'll be an admin and one of the best and most experienced peoples here if this keeps up, and that would be SAD.

Dilf

the title of this thread says it all

Mark

Will you still be in Hack?  I think Joseph made you a admin...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ruatine

*sighs* Yet another leaving....

Will it ever stop?

Volkov (if you come back to read this), you're really cool, and, honestly, you're one of the more mature people on this board. Good luck with school, life, etc.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

Eh. Volkov, you've done nothing wrong. Spamming is good (as long as you don't go too overboard with it) I spam all the time!

Stay, please.

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs* Seeing as this is my goodbye topic.. I guess I can post here without going back on what I said.. (Seriously though, this is my last post here)

I appreciate all you guys who say stay.. and I may come back, but right now.. I just can't take it anymore.  Thanks for saying I'm cool... but I'm not really fishing for compliments here... anyway, yes I will still be on hack... just not on these forums.. except for the ones I said in my post earlier. Well goodbye all and good luck.

[Erk.. first Ashyra says stay.. now PEACE does on AIM... snidgemigdets... I dunno what to do.. I used to like it here... but most parts suck... erk.... *Song runs through his head* Please tell me... please tell me...*]

Dead Eye

Just leave if you say your leaving. These stupuid leaving topic are...well stupid. Then the person stays and makes posts.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Wow, Dead Eye, that's really intelligent coming from someone who made two.