A shadow

Started by Ereptor, November 10, 2003, 11:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I can't believe this guy is calling me a farm.  Holy cow i mean seriously.  Geeze, peace nick josh you guys think this is funny?  

In the past 24 hours i have switched races twice.  I have lost all of my loyalty food and money plus massive amounts of troops.  fooling around with over 150k land is not the cheapest.  but it is cool to see what is possible with every race.  anyway i would say good job at breaking me.  but it wasn't that hard since i had half my guards up and basicly no army whatsoever.  

anyway veranor or whatever you got yourself a challenge....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Vengerak

Hey, the bug dosen't bother me, Nick.  I'm just being negative for the Hell of it.  I probably sound a lot more whingy over the board than I actually am IRL- unfortunate.

You WERE a farm, Ereptor.  I (& others) had been farming you daily up until you jumped up like that, at which point you were still pretty weak, but protected by the attack bug.  THEN you (presumably) either sold your massed resources & then used the money to buy copious amounts of soldiers in the Mercenaries section or Gold Mined to do the same thing.

I know for a fact though that you were truly formidable after that, though, as I failed to break you with roughly 12,000,000 stoats- & this seemingly without the attack bug guarding you any longer.

I was mildly annoyed, though, that whilst you were a big, vulnerable 138,000 acre farm the attack bug bailed you out of harm & munched 2.5 million networth.  But not seriously bothered- I don't take Turbo too seriously. More an exercise in random violence than anything else.

The only reason I took the discussion any further was because your high & mighty BS & denying the attack bug had helped you struck me as unnecesarry arrogance & patronisation.

Whatever, though, it's a dead horse now, & I don't intend to flog it.  All's fair in love & war.

Ereptor

I still have no idea what this bug is you talk about.  and i find it insulting that you drop me to that level and call me a farmer.  so i intend to kill you.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Vengerak

*Sigh*

That's because you're ignorant, clearly don't understand what it is I'm saying, haven't bothered to find out about the attack bug Retto's been trying to fix like, forever, is & don't even seem to know what the term "Farm" means.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy continuing to throw your weight around & attempting to appear intimidating, & have fun killing me.  Could prove interesting.

Veranor

Quote from: Ereptoranyway veranor or whatever you got yourself a challenge....
Amusing, you remembered my name.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org