Silly Buggers

Started by Gen. Volkov, April 19, 2004, 09:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Wildwood

*Back on topic*  

Billy - do I need to say more?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

YES! You must always say why! Its a rule of this thread! Even if we all know Billy is a silly bugger!

Ashy> How ironic indeed... I can send you cashness in reg I guess.. but it won't be as much....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wildwood

Gen.  Volkov chill out, this is the spa room
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Blood Wake

everyone in this topic

-we say stupid stuff
-ding ding ding is fun to say
-we spend all our time playing a game online where we raise armys of rats
-we is us
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

lonewolf

I do think Blood Wake is a silly bugger
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Blood Wake

so does Blood Wake
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Trogdor 22

Wildwood is a Silly Bugger

-Hee spels rong
-Hu liks penot butr
-He hats radwel
-hE es a seli boger!  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Wildwood I am just having fun.. I think you need to stop taking stuff so seriously, yah silly bugger... Blood Wake is a silly bugger!

Blood Wake
-He likes MEtallica
-He likes Anime
-He left Inuyasha out of his Siggy
-He is alot like me, and I am a silly bugger
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wildwood

I dont spell that bad, alex.  Im not the greatest, but im not bad

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

no you are not bad though grammar punctuation and capitalization would really be nice

But seriously, you are not as bad as lonewolf. I can hardly ever understand his posts.

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodI dont spell that bad, alex.  Im not the greatest, but im not bad
Dude, follow volkov's advice and stop taking stuff so seriously.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

alex fix your aviator it's creepy and I don't take things seriously, I was just responding to an incorrect post about me that you made.

user posted image

Ruatine

I think Ashyra is a silly bugger because:

- she loves cheese so much that it's almost an obsession
- she never gets in an argument with anyone on the forums
- she's an awesomely faithful RWLer
- she answered the question right but couldn't even collect the prize

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart