inexcusible blight!

Started by Peace Alliance, November 09, 2003, 09:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I log on to find myself 66 billion dollars and 3 billion food short. It was quite a surprise considering i was allied with almost the entire game. But that surprise grew when i found out it was an allie who attacked me.
Pirates of the Land (#6) Is the backstabber who has caused the downfall of TSC. For his trechery, I have declaired war on the entire clan and plan on killing each and every member.

As i said before, if the clan kills Pirates of the Land (#6) FOR me, they will be spared my punishment of death.

If the clan gives me 40 billion dollars, and 2 billion food, they will be spared my punishment of death.

However, the choice of being allied with me has been lost for ever.

Good day, I SAY GOOD DAY!

Nohcnonk

*looks around*
Sorry if I hurt anyone with this... I am making some strange decisions here, and I decide not to quarrel with anyone about it.  If I hear that TSC will not be attacking me(even though it is breaking apart), I will send aid to any member of TSC that has been damaged by Peace and his allies, only if they want and ask for it.

Sun Jian

:angry: Nohcnonk... Just shutup... You screwed the whole clan for us... Well thanks a bunch!

~~NOT~~

Dang it....
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.