twitch

Started by Peace Alliance, October 31, 2003, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

then you condense generals hut missions and it does them until your loyalty runs out. It only looks at the loyalty you had before the missions, not the loyalty you gained from the turns spent on the missions

Peace Alliance

It also doesn't account for the leaders you gain per turn either. So you'll be making the same amount of money no matter how many leaders or health you gain.

pretty nasty bug.

Retto

::gives up on making that display in a reasonable amount of space::
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ashyra Nightwing

*wonders why the Game Guide says "THIS WILL NOT BE IN THE FINAL RELEASE" at the top*
Odd..

Abby The Rat

Errrr... That because we are using a different Game Guide, it's now called Help. It just the links to the game guides has not be removed.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Peace Alliance

OK, Its really startin to bug me now.

Even if i don't condense them, and i do 25 loots in a row, it STILL doesn't take into account the gaining of one turn before it does the next. That means that if i'm getting just 37 million dollars with 20% health when i do my first loot, its going to stay that way throughout all 25 of my loots, even though my health would be going up by 2 each loot thus increasing the amount of money i would make in the next loot. It means that by using the handy multiple generals hut tool, we could possibly be loosing out on TONS and TONS of money, food, or whatever. Its not very usefull.

Its still strategicly smarter not to use the new function... that just bothers me because i want to be doing my best, but i don't want to have to spent hours looting the old fashoned way when we have this high tech new method. *grunts*