where do you live?

Started by Blood Wake, November 12, 2003, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Aden? I had no idea that YOU were still kicking around.

How goes it?

Aqualis

Quote from: The Lady ShaelWhoa. Neat...when was this? Someone's actually driven through Palm Bay...
I drove by it, not through it, on November 11th. I spent 21 hours in vehicle that day. My left leg still hurts. :blink:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

Utah,Salt Lake,N.A,Chinese monkey

The Lady Shael

November 11th? You mean, this year?! Gah, missed my chance to meet a RWLer...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ereptor

I nulled because i live in Hawaii and that is not in North America.  
I am currently in TN for college.  Anyone live around TN?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Mikalae Gildar

Scarwake, you are from Indiana?!?! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:   *looks around*  COLUMBIA CITY??!  I lived there too!  I just moved like four years ago...well, not just, but I still call Fort Wayne home.  What school system do you go to?  I was in Southwest Allen County Schools...I can't believe it!  Someone in this universe actually lives by Fort Wayne!  Wooooooooo!  You know the Scott's, Krogers, and Perfection Autowash area...I forget the name, where the library is?  I lived like three minutes from there.

*settles down*

Where, exactly, in Fort Wayne?

I'm from (currently) Akron, Ohio, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Near Supercluster, VLG, Sagittarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy. :D
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Holby

I'm from...Aussie.

And from the poll results, it looks like I'm the only one ;).
I will not deleted this

windhound

QuoteI am currently in TN for college. Anyone live around TN?

Tennissee (sp)?  I live in NC...  quite close that is..
but..  in reality..  windy lives under the ocean.. with..  the..  FISHIES!!!   hehe..  

lol.. poor Holby all alone on the other side of the world..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

*points to Mikalae*  I live in Fort Wayne....Which I already told you....I used to live in Columbia City two years ago....

*points to Ereptor* I wanna go to Hawaii, I think it'd be neat....my mom's been there but she didn't take me....such a drag..

*points to Aminrael* I live 2hrs. away from you, and I've met you, and so hehehe.....

*points to random others*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Mark

I'm pretty sure I'm the only Canadian that said that he was in Canada.  Anyway I live in New Brunswick, Canada.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

Hey, just got word today that there's a more than probable chance I'm going to Europe for the summer! Specifically England, Scotland, and Ireland. Woot! If my mom says I can go, then I'll be going with a group of other school friends, and meet RWLers on the way! If I forget my digital camera, I'm going to kill myself...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp*
You're going to ENGLAND??
W00T!

Cindarin

I'm from Canada.  Isn't it obvious?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Abby The Rat

I know there's someone else in Down beside Holby, that's Baska.

Must make a note to myself to visit all the England RWL. And Shael, if you forget it, then I'll kill ya to. But not without letting you borrow mine for a bit.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Baytown, Texas... yay
=D