Intelligence agents at the top of the world...

Started by bjornredtail, October 19, 2003, 01:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

One thing I was thinking about was how that it was leader ratio, insted of raw force, and that being in a leader-negative status is, sometimes a sign of a good leader/land ratio. So, as we all know, you are far, far slower to gain leaders in the Northlands. Does this mean you loose leaders slowly too? If so this would allow you to keep a good leader ratio longer... But there is an ever presant catch, loyality. In the North you gain far less of the stuff than down in southwords. Without the stuff haveing the best leader ratio in the game is usless.

So, am I correct?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Kilkenne

Always being in the north myself, I find that you don't lose leaders any slower, I'm pretty sure you lose them faster, because when I actually stop ignoring that I have a pathetic number of them, I build them up and when they get knocked down, they go quick.

Ashyra Nightwing

I can't do leaders... Every time I get some, I just lose all my land and get knocked down again.. *sniff*

Gen. Volkov

Which is I why I mass stoats... no one else does and they give you lotsa defense and offense
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

A LOT of people mass stoats. Nev for one, Orcrist too.

Kilkenne

Orcrist balances stoats with Leaders though, but Nevada and I have it down to a science, us stoat-massing beasts, us...He has to admit that we're pretty equal in it, because in the middle of each era we find ourselves beating eachother senseless with them until we get a cease-fire...

Gen. Volkov

Not really... cause I can attack almost anyone with staots and win... unless they are really big.. very few mass stoats, especially the way I do.. cause I'll stop for awhile and mass rats, and then go beck to stoats. It works quite well.. except when weasel massers attack. Of which there are some.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe... Massing skiffs still works on BAX..  

Gen. Volkov

Only cause your the only one silly enough to mass them.

Scipio

Here's a quote for you Volkov: "If it's stupid or silly and it works, it isn't stupid or silly."
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Gen. Volkov

What if it only works cause no one else does it? It was a joke anyway.. shoulda specified.... yeah.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Gen. VolkovOnly cause your the only one silly enough to mass them.
*grins* It's not silly! It works!

Gen. Volkov

Ashyra Nightwing

I suppose you have a point...

I've just noticed a huge amount of weasels in reg. RWL.. Maybe some people are skiff massing, hehe.. If they are, I'll put a stop to it.. Not many people can handle the huge money losses that come with skiff-massing.. Last round, most of the time I was losing about $10 million a turn, and that's a lot when you have 17 million NW..

Gen. Volkov

Wow.. 10 mil? I 've never lost that much... cept when Beatles gave me 20 million rats... and I had 12 mil NW before that...  anyway.. the last thing we need is more skiff massers... crazy people..