Happy RAD everyone!

Started by The Lady Shael, November 01, 2003, 08:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Yep, it's that time of year again.

Retto Appreciation Day is back, time to thank Retto for everything he's done, and all the time he's spent for RWL, Terrouge, his own site, and even VI. And thanks for the expansion Retto!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

*Bows to Retto* Thank you so very much...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Well, certainly thanks for the expansion. Oh, and Retto, could you please be more active in the forums in non-admin-ing ways. We'd like to speak with you.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

*dances around Retto, throwing confetti*

What ever would we do without him?

Holby

Not eat so many poppy seeds, I guess.
Happy RAD!
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! Happy RAD, Retto! Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the expansion!

Menatus

Don't tell Retto what to do! He is all knowing and all powerful.

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusDon't tell Retto what to do! He is all knowing and all powerful.
What?! It was only a suggestion. We need him to be active.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Bloodrath

Thank you Retto for your many, many different sites on the ROC. You are one of the key people in the ROC to this day! So have a...er.. good RAD!! ;)