Emperor of Mossflower Wood (#67) died.
I Wish I Were Cool (#89) died.
so-solid-crew (#92) died.
Legion of Darkness (#51) died.
The Darkmoon Army (#81) died.
WolfPax (#82) died.
Northern Infantry (#87) died.
Corpsemakers (#90) died.

I think someone ran the turns script with wrong settings, or something. It might, of course be a coincidence... but I hardly think so...

Menatus

Or maybe a bunch of people made account and deleted/decided to forget to play.

Dead Eye

Yea, maybe like every day at this time all accounts not used in 3 days die. A 24 hour thing. Maybe not. Some one check their news. Maybe they were attacked. They all have 0 land though. Some of the accouns killed because of inactive still have land, right?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

fingo

Quote from: Dead EyeSome of the accouns killed because of inactive still have land, right?
Don't think so
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Orcrist

I think there should be like a 5 day or a 1 week inactivity death, but 3 days is just too short, because someone could want to leave for the weekend and get turns still, and then log on to find they are dead.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Blood Wake

my first account died over the weekend
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

well, it is a good way to prevent having like 300 inactive acounts in the game, but i think the time line should be extended. Should someone loose the internet for a few days, go away for a while without putting their account on vacation, or simply not have enough time to play regularly, it would  be unfair to come back to a dead account.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes.... Three days is a bit of a short time to kill an account in..

Nohcnonk

It is... like if something came up, it would be unreasonable

~>John<~

normally, though, they let you have your account back if u come back, I think.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Vengerak

Well, it looks as though Emperor of Mossflower Country is alive again, so...

Dilf

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYes.... Three days is a bit of a short time to kill an account in..
well something has got to kill them
cause another single empire couldn't do it in three days!!

* <<<---- Is living proof of this :(