Calendar Error

Started by Riverpaw, October 30, 2003, 09:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

QuoteEspecially for everyone you've done in the past week,

You mean "everything", right??
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*hand covers mouth* Oh my. Er. Heh. Um. Yes, I'm glad you know what I meant...dearie me, that sorta gives us a very wrong definition there...*goes off to change it*

I did something like that a couple years ago too...me and someone else were talking about the lack of male squirrels at LPF, and I remembered there was a squirrel named Bain, who seemed to make sure in every message he specified his fur color was grey. But back then, I spelled grey as 'gray'...and when I referred to Bain, I forgot the 'r'...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

**sniggers**
Sorry, can't resist laughing out loud, but I'll be polite.
BTW: What's LPF??
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Dilf

*GIGGLES*  :rolleyes:  

Dixie Ros?

Long Patrol Forums.

That...Is..*LOL*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Lady Shael

Nope. Well, LFP actually does stand for Long Patrol Forums, but I'm talking about Lancepaw's Fort.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooh, Lancepaw's Fort... I used to go there, but I've disappeared from most sites in the ROC now..

Scarwake

This is what I don't get about Lancepaw's Fort....I never understood it and I never will, why are the initials of the site LFP!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!  Its LancePaw's Fort so it should be LPF!!! not LFP!!

*gets frustrated over these little details that make no-sense whatsoever*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Oh, sorry...*pats TJ* I meant to say in my post above LPF, not LFP. Typed it wrong. My mistake. ^_^