Best clan?

Started by Menatus, November 02, 2003, 01:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Because I have 200k stoats now....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Veranor

300k stoats is all you lost? Hmm... I keep forgetting this is not turbo... goes so slow on Reg.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

On turbo, cause of the attack bug... I lost well over 600k stoats plus a buncha other units... but yes.. reg does go slow.. other wise I woulda lost more... in reg right now, I'm waiting for some people to get more LAND! It would be a lot faster for me.. but everyone except for rome, who are impossible to break for me right now, has so little land.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Scipio

HAHAHAHAHAHA- 500K stoats? Lol, I'm sorry but that's really not much at all. I have more than that and my focus isn't even stoats. Don't be too proud of yourself...
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Gen. Volkov

*Politely points to Scipio's networth, then to his* I think I make my point...... *Shakes head, mutters* Silly romans..... *Goes impolite and slaps Scipio with a wet noodle*

The Beatles

Not much competition yet, is there?

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: ScipioHAHAHAHAHAHA- 500K stoats? Lol, I'm sorry but that's really not much at all. I have more than that and my focus isn't even stoats. Don't be too proud of yourself...
Er... Scipio, he means in one attack..
Heh. I've lost 200,000 skiffs attacking someone once..

Scarwake

Oh my goodness, I've done that before too....Ticked me off that I lost soo many units in one attack....Of course I immediately stopped attacks with that unit and switched to another and creamed them, in some cases....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

My point was that they were lost when someone attacked ME.... and they lost nothing in the process... and then they did Murder leader attacks... it really sucked...

Ashyra Nightwing

I attacked someone and killed of 190,000 skiffs in one attack, while I only lost 6,000..  :D  

Nohcnonk

Rome is by far the best clan right now.