Real-Time Chat System!

Started by The Beatles, October 22, 2003, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Other to-do suggestion: chat archives, or at least scrolling so the window holds more...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

Scrolling? Eh? There is...
Bhumpity.

Ashyra Nightwing

Server Error
The server encountered an error attempting to retrieve the requested resource. Please notify the owner of the problem.

Error notes: /dw08/d66/jbarbero/public/.htaccess: Options not allowed here

*nods*

The Beatles

Ashyra Nightwing

Amazin'.

That has to be the spiffiest chat room ever.

Gen. Volkov

Coolness.... best html chat I've ever seen
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

And it's nowhere near done yet! :)

Gen. Volkov

*Eyes widen* This is gonna be awesome... you rock Beatles....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Quote5 Welcome to the Redwall Center Chat!
Warning: Your browser may show this page as not loaded. Don't worry.

hi i'm new joined at 11:35am
hi i'm new:  it's still kinda cool
Veranor joined at 12:05pm
Veranor:  Woah...!
Blood Wake joined at 12:30pm
Blood Wake:  anyone here??
Gen. Volkov joined at 12:48pm
Teufel joined at 12:57pm
Pentephraxis joined at 1:12pm
Pentephraxis:  Bob.
Riverpaw joined at 1:13pm
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /nfs/guido04/dw08/d66/jbarbero/public/chat/chat.php on line 25

left at 4:00pm
Riverpaw:  Hello all.
Riverpaw:  
Riverpaw:  Yiss... smileys! Thanks Beatles!
Riverpaw:  color test
Riverpaw:  Drat
Riverpaw:  bold test
Riverpaw:  YES!
Riverpaw:  brb
Riverpaw:  Hello???????? .. .. .. .. ... ...
The Beatles joined at 1:44pm
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /nfs/guido04/dw08/d66/jbarbero/public/chat/chat.php on line 25

The Beatles:  oooh... sorry for sql trubble

Erm... what?

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

I /said/ never mind. I had to stop coding for a midterm, so in that time it was ... off... Will be fixed by uh Monday.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesI /said/ never mind. I had to stop coding for a midterm, so in that time it was ... off... Will be fixed by uh Monday.
Erk... didn't see that... sorry... (So prep school /does/ affect your mind...)

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

Wheee...Leaving works!!! Soon... more bbcode tags. And stuff. Fun stuff!

[C'mon people, check this out!]

[I am revamping this... I am getting rid of ALL lag. It will be 100% real-time when I'm done.]

[Shall work on it shortly.]

[edited: No need for three[/b] one-liners, Beatles.]

The Beatles

They were sort of bumps, Teufel.