Oops

Started by Checkerpaw, October 25, 2003, 10:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

I accidently tried to create another account on the Turbo server.  I put my first account on vacation, because I wasn't planning on playing with it anymore in this round.  Then, without thinking about what I was doing, I tried to start another account on the Turbo server, for the purpose of viewing what effect my previous attacks on a warlord had.  It was after I couldn't log in that I realized my mistake.  I apologize for it--I did not mean to cheat!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Checkerpaw

On the same note, could someone tell me where the warlord Jerry (45) is currently ranked and what his recent activities have been?  Like, has anything happened to him since he was attacked somewhere around two dozen times by Trade Federation?  That is what I was trying to find out, and I am really, really, really interested in hearing if anything has happened to him.

:ph34r:
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Blackeyes

Umm, couldn't really tell ya much, but I believe he is doing ok........rank 15-20th most of the time.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....