Just a sidenote

Started by Orcrist, November 20, 2003, 08:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Well, I'm not trying to draw conclusions, but Veranor has the EXACT same signature as all of Beatle's accounts and he ALWAYS agrees with Beatles. I'm just saying....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Veranor

Quote from: OrcristWell, I'm not trying to draw conclusions, but Veranor has the EXACT same signature as all of Beatle's accounts and he ALWAYS agrees with Beatles. I'm just saying....
That's like saying," I'm not trying to offend you, put you're an incompetent jerk and suck at everything you do, and so I hope someone drives a rusty nail through your head as you scream out and pain. Oh by the way, I've been plotting how to kill you since we met."

What I meant Retto, was the part where he said "Well, I'm not trying to draw conclusions," when that was what the whole point of his post was.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Retto

Um. Actually, it's more like saying, "I think Veranor is Beatles"
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Abby The Rat

Veranor isn't Beatles
Beatles isn't Veranor  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

*quietly* Veranor, I'm not annoyed at you anymore, but I am annoyed at other people for ignoring me when I need to talk to them. All I wanted to do was make someone feel better. But it didn't work, and I'm hurt by that.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ereptor

They may not be each other.  That is clear.  But they did share forum accounts.  Like bob3.  That is clear also.  So don't get to confused, it is legal.  But i wouldn't ask veranor about his opinion on beatles.  You'll just get a biased opinion.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: EreptorThey may not be each other.  That is clear.  But they did share forum accounts.  Like bob3.  That is clear also.  So don't get to confused, it is legal.  But i wouldn't ask veranor about his opinion on beatles.  You'll just get a biased opinion.
Biased opinion... Aren't all opinions on people biased? If I asked you what you think of, lets say, Kilk, would you not be biased by the fact you are his friend? (I'm assuming that you are his friend, sorry if I'm wrong.) Opinions against Beatles are biased because what he has done in the past. Same thing happened to Peace and Wolf Bite.

If I asked you for an opinion on a friend of yours, would your opinion not be biased?

I'm not trying to pick a fight here, merely starting a social debate on that fact. I would prefer not to have to chose sides.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Ereptor

Look all i am saying is that if you ask veranor about beatles he will give you a biased account.  I can differentiate between baised opinions and just opinions.  baised in my book is a bit stronger than just an opinion.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*