TSOR Stuff

Started by Riverpaw, October 15, 2003, 03:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Wow..... you guys are sure uptight about that word..... but I don't care.. I never use it.. unless I'm really mad...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovWow..... you guys are sure uptight about that word..... but I don't care.. I never use it.. unless I'm really mad...
It's not just that, it's Karlin abusing his power.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Oh... I see.. yeah that's always bad... abuse of power.. *Shudders has heard stories of the RWL warlords emperors.. nothing bad against anyone who has been one.. but still some of them sounded pretty bad..*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

No normal RWLer wouldn't use that word, I'm sure. We are a bit restrictive on using demi-curses though, which most people are getting annoyed at. No, I'm afraid there are no longer any sane people here...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* I lost my sanity years ago... my mind too.. but he comes back to visit every once in awhile.... RWL is too addictive.. my mind dwells here for long periods of time....

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelNo normal RWLer wouldn't use that word, I'm sure. We are a bit restrictive on using demi-curses though, which most people are getting annoyed at. No, I'm afraid there are no longer any sane people here...
Which one are you referring to? Karlin used the one which was worse.

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Well, either one. Even on AIM most RWLers know when to curb their language. But of course, we always get those uncivil, immature annoyances every so often, but we're okay with dealing with them. It's almost become a source of amusement...watching the admins deal with those people. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

Wait.... wait.... if he's saying the word I'm thinking of... I dunno, aren't you overeacting a little bit... whatever...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Riverpaw

Quote from: VeranorWait.... wait.... if he's saying the word I'm thinking of... I dunno, aren't you overeacting a little bit... whatever...
If that's what you think, then you're thinking of the wrong word.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

That's what my first post was saying Veranor...

Veranor

The word I'm thinking of only fits in the  context ("**REMOVED** with Xepher") if placed in front of "to." Unless it is a command to others to "mess" with Xepher (to say it nicely), which I thought might be the case, but I wasn't sure, and I can't think of "demi-curse" that pertains to that word...

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org