The Truth

Started by Holby, October 12, 2003, 07:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Ok, Ok, so let me get this straight. The cow... jumper RIGHT over the moon?? I've seen a cow before, those things can hardly get to their feet. In fact, people have compititions just to see if they can be waled around a circle slowly!!!! And why would the cow even WANT to jump over the lamb? Its not like the moon was hungry or something. I think the whole thing has to be looked at from the to the and then they should from the when they've turned into a and rushed to the for medical. Spin seven liked franks to and to and to and like franks spin seven to the and pluck.

[/expariment]

Holby

Or we could just lock the frother up in a picket-fence. Or in with the bad fairy that lives in my wall. (It's a foot high, you know.) Unfortunately, the situation calls for Kilrathi to blow up and mice to eat my computer screen. This also leaves the rats hungry, who unfortunately have no time for multi-leafed trees.
In conclusion, we need more Asbestos in our 80's rock set!

/spam.

NOTE: BTW, I couldn't resist this when Peace mentioned a topic we went haywire on once. I'm also sorta annoyed at myself, because not only is this a topic which is serious, but I started it. However, I really needed that after having no laughs for a while on this forum. I've argued my way through the last few months, and needed something of a break.
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Meh.... ~Knew it was Holby ever since he created it~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Blackeyes

I never knew, but I had suspicians...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

*Has no idea what this is about... wait maybe... has weird memories of this place... is all confuzzled... twitches* I'm a moose!!! Wait what? Huh? Crabapple! Woofer? Howyl!! I'm mad at someone!!! Quel?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Right... what the heck was that all about Gen. Volkov, that came out of NOWHERE!

I didn't know it was holby... but i was never even wondering who he was, it didn't matter to me at the time.

Gen. Volkov

Sorry.. that was me having a nervous breakdown.... combination of factors... mostly to do with someone claiming to have unlimited rats and taking me back down to where I was before after I had just jumped ahead of a buncha people... *Curses his military, then praises it, remembering all the times it held its defense*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blackeyes

Heh, it's the evil dry ditch fever coming over him from the evil book Salamanadastron.....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

SO IT WAS YOU!!!

Dead Eye

GUYS! This is way off topic and spam. General, black Eyes, you have about 3 topics where you get off topic, then spam. enough.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Holby

Pot calling the kettle black, methinks. (Beatles said those exact words once, hehe!)
If their posts were spam, then yours was, too. All you were doing was accusing of spam, of which we were all aware.
Come to think of it, this is probably spam. :rolleyes:  Anyhow, I'd like this topic to be locked, there seems no point in continuing it.
Thanks.
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Should I tell them, how I knew it was you since the beginning of its creation?

Holby

If you wish, it doesn't bother me. If you mean there's a story attached to it, I'd like to hear.
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Nay... it's when you were on and was thinking up a name, and I helped, and I thought up some elvish and you picked a elvish insult "Listen to my laugher"

Gen. Volkov

Um.. yeah.. pot calling the kettle black... but I like the phrase "Pot.. I'd like to introduce you to kettle..." anyway.. I'll try to hold down on the spam.. but my mind wanders and rambles on... some times I lose it for days... then it comes back and I ask "Where have you been?" and he says (my mind is male like me..) "Oh you know.. out.. wandering.." and I say "Oh.. OK then.. try to come back sonner next time, or call and let me know where you are.." Oh jese...there I go again.. sorry guys and gals.....