Old forums

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 14, 2003, 09:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Hey mister Ad people... um do think there is anyway you could possibly find the old forums?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

"Mister Ad people"?  :lol:  Ashyra did say something once about being able to see the board index, but I never got to see it, and the admins haven't said anything about being able to get to the old forums...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Sorry.. Ad people.. no mister... added to that.. and Oh... well ask Ashyra about it...  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Well, it wasn't only the mister part I found amusing, it was that you just called the four admins an "Ad".  :P I'm a mod, btw, not an admin. Yet...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

Oh... well... it was just my way of starting the sentence..... and I know your mod... right now... but I thought there was one female Ad... I could be wrong..

The Lady Shael

Nope, Ad is a male. Or at least, we think he is...

In fact, all four admins are male. And the two mods are female. That's something I'm not going to let anyone forget....

Peace Alliance

Boze i secretly a woman, he told me so.

[edit] for reasons i cannot explain *glares at boze* i must retract the statement above. thank you
[/edit]

Gen. Volkov

LOL thats very funny.. Boze is now the CIA....