Can't login to Reg.

Started by Deathclaw, October 14, 2003, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

I had it before and I can't remember how it was fixed.  It was, I just left it alone for a while and when I came back it worked again. Try using a different brower. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what will. (get a small brower just for this)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI already tried clearing my cache, and that didn't work, and neither does logging in from the main page. It might have something to do with cookies. Maybe. I have no clue. I can't stay logged in half the time on the forums either. But other forums, like ezboard, Conforums, the Terrouge forums and then Neopets and other sites all work perfectly. It seems to be all the Promisances, VI, LiveJournal, and the IBF's I have for my Databases where I can't get in or stay logged in.
Refresh the page. I always have to refresh the page on my computer to see anything different..

General Austin

I downloaded the Browser "Opera" to get it to work, and it went along just fine! IE hated RWL in my case..
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

Hm. That's weird...I have IE on both my comps, yet it works fine on my older, slower comp, and stubbornly refuses to go through on my newer, faster comp.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

Quote from: Ad The RatTry using a different brower.
That did work, thankx Ad...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Abby The Rat

I'm not sure what it is. It has affected other browers. I can't say rightly but it is something to do with cookies not being set in the first place. And it's nothing to do with the cookies settings of your brower. I can not say why or how to fix it, other then getting another brower.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]