What... major losses

Started by Veranor, October 10, 2003, 10:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caedo caelestis

These forums remind me of Grade 6 English.

Dead Eye

And Calria does have mood swings. When I was hyper and talking to her about Ad she swore at me and then blocked me ~cries~
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Yes, Dead Eye, but let's remember WHY I did that-

You were being annoying and rude, and yelling at me. Nobody yells at me except my momma, and you definately are NOT my momma.

Peace Alliance

:blink:  You sure about that Cal?

The  

Dilf

do as you wish to myposts
i doubt i willpay much attention
but readingyour posts
on how "Good" your english is
constantly / increasinglywinds / annoysme
to the point of wantingto bea mod anddeletingallof yourposts

Blackeyes

[edit, don't tell other members what to do.]
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

heh, i suggest you get a new kayboard. I'm OK with you postin here though.  

Veranor

Quote from: Dilfdo as you wish to myposts
i doubt i willpay much attention
but readingyour posts
on how "Good" your english is
constantly / increasinglywinds / annoysme
to the point of wantingto bea mod anddeletingallof yourposts
The feeling is mutual with all of us buddy.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

Just LAY OFF him guys!! GEEZ!!

Sun Jian

Yeah really,just lay off him guys,I'm always sayin this...Why can't we just stop arguing and stuff and play the game? Hes right,just beacause someone from where he represents was a jerk does not mean he is too. Dilf,just try hard to not annoy the people here in the sliteest way because some people*looks around*make a federal case out of barely anything.Lets give this guy a chance, see if he really is like that devils helper guy. Oh and Dilf,don't say things like "you Rwl guys"or anything like that because a few people here, ahem, are very...how you say,soft in those matters....

*makes sure spelling and grammer and stuff is all correct for dilf* ;)  ;)  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Peace Alliance

Lol, you still forgot to put spaces after your periods and comma's. I've bugged you about  that before.

calria

Know what?

I get really tired of this junk... but I keep doing it because if there wasn't someone like me riding everyone to keep a higher standard than what they're willing to do, then what you're even willing to do would downgrade, and we would have forums that were absolutely illegible.

Hate on me all you want, boys, but I'm here to stay, and I'm not changing who I am or what I stand for for anything.

It may be evil, but someone's got to do it... and the only ones who dislike me for it are the ones who don't know me as well.

Anyway, think about this: Doing the things that you'd rather not to because you know it's right is what's going to get you someplace in the world later on. It's what got me my current position in my college, despite the fact that I'm only a freshman, and I know that the fact that I go the extra mile when it counts is going to help later on, too.

Dilf

TY Sun

oh and btw- i accepted you into the ITA clan
you appliedi do believe

Dead Eye

Dilf, for my part I am sorry. I said before that I don't want to be a jerk. And most of us are getting angry at you because you guys, for the most of us, are better then us. We aren't used to being the sucky ones. So we were trying to pick at everything you guys did. Though you friend Satan deserved to be banned or at least gaged, you yourself have done nothing wrong. Let me say to you what we say to all new comers. "Welcome. Don't go crazy in the first month like the rest of us! Have a great time here at RWL" or something like that.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Dilf

i don't condone what SATAN did
he did deserve to be banned
you guys have a solid basis here
and he pretty much ripped it apart (until he got banned)

anyway - its all good ;)