Bored

Started by Orcrist, October 11, 2003, 09:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Since there are so few members in Northern, I've decided to leave it and try to join someone else's clan. Does anyone want me to join their clan?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

wolf bite

Oh Blue Eyes, I would have liked to work with you on my side in a good fight.  Too bad you are too good to be in the clan I am in as of now.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Hell.... I don't care if your higher than me on the charts... JOIN US! We need strong memebrs! Message me (#605) in the game and you can join the Clan of the Nazgul, I will even make you my assistant... as long as you obey my orders....    Lovelyk   ness.... Arrgh!!!! It won't let me say my Army's name!!! Its the of Lovelykness... but it'll become Lovelykness.... but its not! Its Lovelyk! as in night! Black! EVIL!!! inkyness!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Orcrist

Sorry- I got in some pretty nasty fights with Nazgul a while back, so it wouldn't feel right. And for Lrecruit, I've been around for too long to be called a recruit, right now I'm just an opionated bad player. :) Anyone else?
~Orcrist~

calria

"bad player"?
Psh...
I would think there'd be clans clamoring for one of the great emperors of the first age.

Abby The Rat

How about Winter?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Gen. Volkov

My clan has just started.. so there must have been another Nazgul clan.. it's not like that's an original name.. but I just started THIS Clan of the Nazgul 3 days ago.. so my offer still stands.. unless of course your the Horde of the Redeyes.... Oh and who were you in the first age.. I can't remember my own army's name.. but I was in the first age also.. got to number 5 or so before I quit. At least I think it was first age.. it was the one when DI was the dominant clan.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Orcrist

I was #59 Blueeyes, and I was in DI during that war before the breakup to EO. Also, Ad, I'd love to join Winter, if I'm allowed, as I have attacked a few of you before (*looks guilty*). Is that ok with you if I join (PM please so we can eliminate spamming about this)?
~Orcrist~

Ashyra Nightwing

You could always join KOI if'n ye wanted to..