Rude and Crude

Started by Han Solo, October 13, 2003, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

The only reason you can read it is because you write the same as him lol!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

No
i dont
idont know what your talking about
i always use paragraphsand stuff
you guys shouldn't bugme about that

Aqualis

The only punctuation that really matters on a message board is the period (unless you are role-playing, but that is different); but the way Dilf writes, he doesn't need periods. As long as you can spell, I don't care.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sun Jian

Looks like somebody wants ta be just like mista Dilf over dere,peace you were gettin on to me for not putting spaces after periods
"Sticker334:You didn't put spaces after periods.
Sticker334:Gosh...
Sticker334:That is SO annoying!"Alrightythen.
Now a bunch of people are gonna be on me stickin up for you because they're scared you'll nail them......
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

calria

Quote from: Sun JianLooks like somebody wants ta be just like mista Dilf over dere,peace you were gettin on to me for not putting spaces after periods
"Sticker334:You didn't put spaces after periods.
Sticker334:Gosh...
Sticker334:That is SO annoying!"Alrightythen.
Now a bunch of people are gonna be on me stickin up for you because they're scared you'll nail them......
Incorrect.

I'll stand up for perfect punctuation til the sun don't shine, but at the same time, Peace can nail me in-game all he wants and I won't care. I doubt he even knows who I am on Turbo, and we're in the same clan on Regular.

*laughs*

Peace Alliance

I am not one to attack just because of something like that. not very often will i attack for anything but land and maybe resources. I'm not  darklord or anything

Dilf

Blackeyes- i don't mean to come across annoying
its just people are digging at me for my spelling / the way i type

that's not exactly nice...

i doubt the SGers will be back after this set anyway
so you don't have too much to worry about

Gen. Volkov

Ack.. certain people on here need to learn some GRAMMAR! and punctuation... and how to type with CAPITAL LETTERS!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dilf

Quote from: Gen. VolkovAck.. certain people on here need to learn some GRAMMAR! and punctuation... and how to type with CAPITAL LETTERS!
who would that be then?

Gen. Volkov

Nope.. not gonna say... not gonna start flaming anyone, or start a post war.... sorry.. but you should be able to guess...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Dead Eye

General, shut up! You joined a week ago and have 140 posts! Your spamming a storm. Enough! Your first post has been stated a million times, yet you seem to love to post. 140 in 7 days, you will beat Calria in like 2 months at the most!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Gen. Volkovhow to type with CAPITAL LETTERS!
Calm down....I'll just point out something here. It isn't against the rules to leave letters uncapitalized, but it IS against the rules to "yell" in the forums, in other words, typing with all caps. As long as your posts are meaningful and add some significant point to the general topic, by all means post as much as y'like. There are some posts I've seen recently that made me wince, because of the pointlessness or repetiveness. There honestly isn't a need to flood the forum with posts.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

I will not shut up Dead eye.. because you are being quite hypocritical... I mean I'm not the one talking about cows jumping over moons and stuff... and the majority of my posts have been on topic or in direct response to someone elses post... but since you say I'm spamming.. I'll not say any more.... Shael>> I wasn't yelling.. I was making a point in Caps cause certain people can't seem to be able to wrap their minds around the concept of using them... now let me alone.. I'm not trying to offend... but I really think I should be able to post as much as I like.. as long as its in response to someone else's posts.... whether _they_ are on topic or not.. I have actually not ever gone off topic.. even that supposedly random one was actually me responding to you guys and gals saying random stuff about cows jumping over the moon... and I was very calm when I wrote that post.. its your responses that are upsetting me...

Peace Alliance

Dude, give it a rest. I've been reading some of your posts lately, and half of them are 1 sentence posts the repeat something we've already said or discussed. I have NO idea why you feel you have to re-word everything so it looks like your own oppinion, bit its bothing me. I know the mods are too nice to say it, but your annoying. Post all you want, but PLEASE make sure you actually have a valid and worth while post.

We've all spammed before, its just when people do it for 7 days straight. thats when it get annoying.